|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday:||By Appointment Only|
- First, you will need report the accident to your insurance company. They will issue you a claim number, confirm your deductible amount and verify if you have rental car coverage. Advise your insurance company that you want Tate & Company Collision Repair to handle your repairs. Then, just give us a call at 409-727-2490 and we’ll answer all your questions and handle getting your repair in process. For emergency towing please call 409-727-2490.
- Most cars today are built using unibody construction, meaning that the frame and body of the car are welded together. That means that usually, when your car is involved in a collision, it will have some type of movement to the unibody. With our specialized equipment, we are able to straighten or replace the damaged part to within factory approved specs.
- There are many factors that need to be considered. For example: How extensive is the repair? Are the correct parts in stock?
- Your advisor can estimate the amount of time that it will take to repair your vehicle, but please remember that this is only an estimate. And keep in mind, the longer we keep your vehicle the more it costs us in terms of valuable storage and repair facility space, so we will get it back to you as quick as we can.
- We are confident that we can repair your vehicle back to its pre-collision condition.
- Insurance companies vary on how they make payments. Please note that Tate and Company Collision Repair requires full payment upon return of your vehicle to you, so ask your advisor questions regarding how your insurance company processes payments.